Pay with the world’s most payment methods.
Protection covers your purchase and personal data.
Enjoy free two-day shipping
A GURHAN ambassador will reply to you immediately
One-of-a-Kind Gold Center Stone Ring, from the Skittle Collection, Black Round Black Diamond Size 6.5
One of a Kind
- 24k Gold
- Skittle Collection
- Center stone
- Primary Stone: Diamond-black
- This is a One-of-a-Kind ring and is only available in the size indicated. If this is not your size we will happily resize it for you… but please note that for technical reasons some styles may not be able to be resized. Please note your size in your order and we will get back to you to confirm details regarding the size and delivery timing. If you would like to discuss with us first, please contact email@example.com
Lovingly handcrafted in our workshop in Istanbul by artisans personally trained by Gurhan
Primary Stone: Diamond-black
- Weight: 0.30ct
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Rosecut
- Color: Black
- Country of Origin: India
All of our stones are ethically sourced in accordance with the standards set by the Kimberly Process
- Bezel: 24k Gold
As dedicated advocates of responsible sourcing, we strive to use recycled gold whenever we can. Our supplier certifies its sources so you can share our confidence in purchasing sustainable, responsible gold.
- Stone Setting: Bezel, closed back
- Height Off Finger: 0.15 inches
- Other Dimensions: 5.5x5.5mm
- Construction: Solid
Pure gold is a soft, malleable metal and so Just like the ancient goldsmiths who used grains, sand and wood to provide structural integrity to their pieces, Gurhan uses today's versions of these substances to enable the hollow forms, like balls and lentils, ring shanks and large links, to retain their intended shapes. If a piece is made with either air or an organic filler inside, we denote it as 'hollow' so that you always know what you are buying. See our Quality Standards.
We use U.S. sizes when making our jewelry so if you know your ring size it can be easily converted using the ring size conversion chart below.
If you don't know your ring size, simply wrap a string around your finger and then measure the string against a ruler. For the best fit, we recommend wrapping the string loosely around the finger at approximately the location where the ring will be worn.
Please contact Concierge with any questions.