Rain Gold Stacking Ring, Tiny, with Emerald
Dash of green GURHAN Gold Stacking Ring, Tiny, from the Rain Collection, Green Round Emerald Size 6.5
- 24k/22k Gold
- Rain Collection
- Primary Stone: Emerald
- Please specify your preferred size. Depending on whether we have your size in stock, we may need to create your ring new just for you. In this case, please allow up to 6-8 weeks for our artisans to create it. We will get back to you with your specific delivery date when we receive your order. If you need a size smaller than 5 or larger than 8, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss feasibility and any additional cost for materials.
Lovingly handcrafted in our workshop in Istanbul by artisans personally trained by Gurhan
Primary Stone: Emerald
- Weight: 0.14ct
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Faceted
- Color: Green
All of our stones are ethically sourced in accordance with the standards set by the Kimberly Process
- Bezel: 24k Gold
As dedicated advocates of responsible sourcing, we strive to use recycled gold whenever we can. Our supplier certifies its sources so you can share our confidence in purchasing sustainable, responsible gold.
- Stone Setting: Bezel, closed back
- Width: Band Width : 1.5 mm
- Height Off Finger: 0.15 inches
- Other Dimensions: Bezel Width : 3.5 mm
- Construction: Solid
Pure gold is a soft, malleable metal and so Just like the ancient goldsmiths who used grains, sand and wood to provide structural integrity to their pieces, Gurhan uses today's versions of these substances to enable the hollow forms, like balls and lentils, ring shanks and large links, to retain their intended shapes. If a piece is made with either air or an organic filler inside, we denote it as 'hollow' so that you always know what you are buying. See our Quality Standards.