GURHAN One-of-a-Kind Antiquities Gold Ring, Feature with Coin
GURHAN One-of-a-Kind Gold Feature Ring, from the Antiquities Collection, Bronze Round Coin Size 6.5
"Collecting remnants of the past and recreating their future has been an obsession for me since my earliest days as a goldsmith. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to capture a piece of history and imagine the past lives that were touched by it. To then give that object a new life as jewelry is my way of honoring the past."
One of a Kind
- 24k Gold
- Antiquities Collection
- Primary Stone: Coin
- This is a One-of-a-Kind ring and is only available in the size indicated. If this is not your size we will happily resize it for you… but please note that for technical reasons some styles may not be able to be resized. Please note your size in your order and we will get back to you to confirm details regarding the size and delivery timing. If you would like to discuss with us first, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lovingly handcrafted in our workshop in Istanbul by artisans personally trained by Gurhan
Primary Stone: Coin
- Weight: 1.22gm
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Cast
- Color: Bronze
- Country of Origin: Roman
- Provenance/Details: Roman imperial coin, bronze, 10mm
All of our stones are ethically sourced in accordance with the standards set by the Kimberly Process
- Bezel: 24k Gold
As dedicated advocates of responsible sourcing, we strive to use recycled gold whenever we can. Our supplier certifies its sources so you can share our confidence in purchasing sustainable, responsible gold.
- Stone Setting: Bezel, closed back
- Height Off Finger: 0.20 inches
- Other Dimensions: 10.5x10.5mm
- Construction: Hollow
Pure gold is a soft, malleable metal and so Just like the ancient goldsmiths who used grains, sand and wood to provide structural integrity to their pieces, Gurhan uses today's versions of these substances to enable the hollow forms, like balls and lentils, ring shanks and large links, to retain their intended shapes. If a piece is made with either air or an organic filler inside, we denote it as 'hollow' so that you always know what you are buying. See our Quality Standards.